Our primary goal is to answer questions and connect people with the services that are needed.
1635 W Lincoln Ave
Olivia, MN 56277
Open in Google Maps
- Outreach Office: 320-523-1842
Services in Renville County
*If you have a need that is not listed, please get in touch with UCAP and we can connect you to an agency that may be able to assist you.
Community & Family Services
- Child Care Aware
- Back to School Supply Program
- MNSure Health Insurance Assistance
- Mobile Outreach
- NAPS – Nutrition Assistance for Seniors
- SNAP Outreach and Application Assistance
- Winter Wonderland Coat Project
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance
- Housing Stabilization Programs
- Transitional Housing
- Getting to Work Car Repair Program
- Helping People Get There Car Donation
- Transportation Assistance
Do you live in the Renville county area and want to get involved? There are multiple opportunities for volunteering throughout the year. If you are unable to donate time, we also accept monitory donations as well.