Our primary goal is to answer questions and connect people with the services that are needed.
200 SW 4th St
Willmar, MN 56201
Open in Google Maps
- Outreach Office: 320-235-0850
Services in Kandiyohi County
*If you have a need that is not listed, please get in touch with UCAP and we can connect you to an agency that may be able to assist you.
Community & Family Services
- Child Care Aware
- Family Base and Parent Support Outreach Program
- MNSure Health Insurance Assistance
- Mobile Outreach Services at Kandiyohi County Food Shelf every Thursday
- SNAP Outreach and Application Assistance
- Tax Clinic – FREE Tax Preparation and Filing
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance
- Housing Stabilization Programs
- Transitional Housing
- Getting to Work Car Repair Program
- Helping People Get There Car Donation
Do you live in the Kandiyohi county area and want to get involved? There are multiple opportunities for volunteering throughout the year. If you are unable to donate time, we also accept monitory donations as well.