A community where individuals and families can prosper, with access to quality education, affordable housing, healthcare, gainful employment, and meaningful involvement in civic life.
We believe community coordinated partnerships empower people with low incomes to find the support, resources, and relationships they need to overcome economic and racial barriers that prevent them from establishing and maintain self-sufficient and connected lives. To make that vision a reality, United Community Action Partnership’s Strategic Plan focuses on five pillars to create vibrant communities where every individual is valued, respected, and living in an atmosphere of hope.
- Remove obstacles to meeting basic needs.
- Provide opportunities and tools to escape poverty.
- Instill hope and create pathways toward eliminating poverty for future generations.
- Connect communities to the mission of the agency for maximum impact.
- Improve and increase agency capacity to sustain our mission of eliminating poverty.