UCAP offices and programs have several closures and service limitations due to weather.
- The Hutchinson office is closed.
- Head Start follows the school schedule. It is closed or delayed where local schools are closed or delayed.
- The food shelf in Marshall is closed.
- Community Transit is limiting service in all counties. Service is only available in Jackson, Luverne, Marshall, Pipestone, Redwood Falls, Tracy, on plowed and passable roads only.
- No Community Transit service in Lincoln County.
- No Community Transit service in Cottonwood County.
- Community Transit in Murray County shutting down at noon.
- Community Transit’s Green Route in Redwood Falls is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.