Moving to a new home or a new city is hard enough.
Moving into a new country without family and stability is even more difficult. United Community Action Partnership (UCAP) helps refugees coming to our area get settled in the United States.
UCAP Refugee Resettlement Services Include:
- Airport pick-up
- Cultural orientation
- Housing search
- Securing basic household items
- Completing important applications, such as Social Security, SNAP and other resources
- Enrolling children in school
- Connecting adults to English as a Second Language classes
- Other services appropriate for the individual
Reach out to UCAP Today!
Looking for more information on UCAP’s Refugee Resettlement Services? Reach out to your local UCAP office or contact our main office!
For ways to donate or lend a hand to UCAP, visit our volunteer page.