RESPONSIBILITIES: To provide accurate and timely data entry services in order to develop and maintain integrity of the personnel database(s). To perform various tracking and record keeping functions, assist in the production of computer-generated reports. To maintain a Professional Development Plan in conjunction with supervisor.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Input confidential data into the Agency and Head Start computer programs for the purpose of maintaining an accurate and up-to-date personnel database.
- Assist in maintaining facilities and coordinating improvements.
- Responsible for the completion of payment vouchers for multiple program and agency vendors.
- Provide support and assistance to administrative operations.
- Support and Model United’s Behavioral Competencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two years vocational training in Office Administration/Accounting/Data Entry Course OR AA in Administration or related degree, plus one year experience in a related position.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Accurate keyboarding skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to do mathematical calculations
- Ability to operate multi-line phone system
- Reliable, regular attendance.
- Satisfactory background check.
- Must have satisfactory completion medical examination within 60 days of employment.
- Must have satisfactory completion of medical exam and health screenings as requested per Head Start regulations and completion of COVID-19 Vaccination.
Please refer to Job #0622G when applying.