The Accounts Receivable Specialist provides support to the United Community Actions Partnership Fiscal Department.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Accounts Receivable
• General Ledger and Month End Processes
• Audit Preparation
• General Data Entry and Support
• Year-End Processes
• General and miscellaneous accounting responsibilities
• Fully participates in the assessment, planning, implementation, achievement of results,
and evaluation activities of the program/area of work. Assist the agency, through
client, team, and community work, in achieving outcomes in 1 or more of the 3
national Roma goals.
• Support and model UCAP’s Behavioral Competencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Two years college or other post-secondary education and 1-3 years of experience in
accounting or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
• Demonstrate effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Ability to learn OMB circular 2 CFR 200 regulations.
• Ability to do mathematical calculations.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Demonstrate keyboarding skills.
• Ability to analyze technical information and respond accordingly.
• Experience with computerized accounting systems.
• Proficient 10-key skills.
Please refer to job #0923F when applying.